Vitamin B-8 (Biotin Timed-Release)
- Buy 2 for € 13.34 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for € 11.86 each and save 20%
Biotin a member of the B-Vitamin complex that Biotin contributes amongst other to normal functioning energy-yielding metabolism and to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Biotin is often called "the beauty nutrient", that delivers the nourishment your hair, skin and nails
- Biotin in the form of D-biotin, which is the naturally occurring, active form of the B vitamin biotin.
- Delivers 10,000 mcg released slowly throughout the day.
|Serving size: 1 Timed-Release Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Biotin USP||10,000 mcg||3,333%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Calcium carbonate, cellulose (as microcrystalline celullose, hydroxypropyl cellulose and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), maltodextrin, calcium palmitate, silica, glycerin.
As a dietary supplement, take one timed-release tablet per day with food and water.
Frequently Bought Together