Research indicates that the body may more readily absorb zinc when it is chelated to picolinic acid, making it a natural choice for the immune system.
Research indicates that the body may absorb zinc when it is chelated to picolinic acid better, making it a natural choice for the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails, hair and skin
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- This essential mineral is a crucial component of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes.
- Each high-potency capsule delivers 22 mg of the body preferred zinc picolinate
|Serving size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (from zinc picolinate)||22 mg||200%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with food and water.